The shirt is too big, the pants are too loose or the product simply does not suite your wishes? No problem! All products purchased from us can be returned within 30 days.
That’s how it’s done:
- You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. We ask you not to arrange for returns at our expense, as these can not be accepted and would be returned to the sender.
- We do not issue any return / return forms. Excluded are complaints and incorrect deliveries – please complete the contact form accordingly.
- In case of a complaint / wrong delivery please contact us and wait for the return form. Packages that are sent to us without prior consultation, can not be fully refunded.
- For returns we recommend you to ship the package with tracking number, as we do not take any responsibility for lost or delayed returns.
- We only take responsibility when the package reaches our warehouse. With the help of the tracking number, you can also determine whether your return has reached our warehouse, as we do not confirm this separately by mail.
- Please be sure to pack the goods safe for transport. In case of damage, a (full) refund of the costs can not be guaranteed.
- The complete processing of the return may take up to 14 days.
If you could not find the returns form in your package, you can find it here again: Download
Unfortunately we do not offer an exchange at the moment. You can return the items by post to the following address and place a new order.
MADEKIND, Landsbergstraße 28, 50678 Cologne, Germany.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw your contract within 14 days without details to your reasoning.
The cancellation period is 14 days and begins on the day that you, or a third party person designated by you, who is not the carrier, recieve the delivered goods. In order to make use of your right of withdrawal, you must officially inform MADEKIND about the cancellation of the contract via email or letter (firstname.lastname@example.org / MADEKIND, Lansbergstraße 28, 50678 Germany). You can use the attached withdrawal form, however, this is not mandatory. It is sufficiant to withdraw your binding contract when you inform us within the 14 day cancellation period.
When you cancel the contract we agree to repay all your payments we received from you for the items, including their shipping (except for the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than the one offered by us, the cheapest shipping) immediately and you will receive the payment latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us.
The repayment will be transfered via the same payment method you have used in the original transaction, unless we expressly agreed to a different method.
If a different method is requested, this has to be agreed on with MADEKIND and you will be charged any additional costs. In any case you will be charged fees because of this repayment.
You have to ship or deliver the goods directly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us about the cancellation of this contract to MADEKIND, Landsbergstraße 28, 50678 Cologne, Germany. The time limit is met when you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
We do not refund or pay the costs for the cancellation delivery back to MADEKIND.
For returns we recommend you to send the package with tracking number, as we do not take any responsibility for lost or delayed returns. We only take the further responsibility when the package reaches our warehouse.
You will be notified by e-mail as soon as we receive your return and process it.
The repayment can be postponed, till we receive the delivered goods back or you send us a document showing that you have shipped the goods back, whichever we get first. You will only be made liable for the value of the goods if it is proven that you are responsible for the negligant, careless handling of the delivery back to MADEKIND.